Saturday, January 14, 2012

Larger cushions....will be here soon

For the last 18mths the requests for larger cushions have become far more frequent. My research on what size on want, the shape, how I will create them has also been quite time consuming.
I am happy to show you the new insert size I have purchased, it's 40x30cm & I LOVE it. It's not too large & overwhelming, it will make a great statement on you bed, couch or favourite chair.
Here it is, (the insert) photographed on Charlotte's armchair.


I have intentions of designing cushions specifically for this size. I will also be making it very easy for customers to simply upgrade their cushion from the regular & well known petite size, to this gorgeous new size. I will keep you posted on that development which isn't far away.

No comments: